10. I have the Sunday Night Blues hardcore right now. Not only is tomorrow my first day back after a week off, but today is my birthday and the weather is FINALLY decent (though the clouds are rolling in now). Le sigh.
9. I bought my last can of formula last week. That makes me (and my wallet) ridiculously happy.
8. We had family portraits taken today. I thought I looked cute in my sweater until I saw the previews. Once Abby's wedding is done, I am committed to losing some weight.
7. I'd feel a lot better about #8 if I hadn't just drank a beer and eaten nearly half a bag of chips while watching the Browns game.
6. Nolan got his seventh tooth the day after his birthday, and has been a chatterbox since then as well. Though his first word was "Mama," he spends most of his day saying "Dada" and "Aydah." Oh, well.
5. Scentsy is going pretty well--had a fun party yesterday and another one scheduled for this Sunday. Hit me up if you'd like to place an order!
4. Aiden is O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D with Foster the People's "Pumped Up Kicks." He asks us all day long to play the video for him, and he does this hilarious dance while watching it. Definitely video-worthy, but apparently I'm too busy drinking a beer and eating half a bag of chips.
3. Did I mention I'd rather stay home tomorrow?
2. Missed my Buckeyes this weekend--I hate bye weeks. Though I can't quite say I'm looking forward to Saturday night's showdown with Wisconsin; the Badgers might be a bit miffed after losing to MSU on the last play yesterday. But that's the just the kind of season we're in, I guess. Regardless, GO BUCKS. :)
1. If I must go back to work tomorrow, I'm glad that my bestie Angie is returning as well. I know it's rough to come back after a baby, and even worse after another, so I'm not going to sugar coat things and say it will be easy and all that crap. Selfishly, though, I'm just happy to be able to see her on a regular basis again.