Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Week (13) in Droid Photos--FAIL

So, I just whipped out my phone to upload my photos for this week's post--and realized I never took a single photo on my phone this week. Not a one. Sounds about right, though. Let's see if I can recap:

SATURDAY 10/8/11: Got my new license (double-chin photo was not nice), and went to a baby shower. Both could have warranted a photo. FAIL.

SUNDAY 10/9/11: Participated in Walk Now for Autism Speaks. Took photos with my real camera (see below). HALF FAIL.

MONDAY 10/10/11: Typical Monday. Not feeling photographerish. FAIL.

TUESDAY 10/11/11: I don't even remember, and now I don't have a photo to remind me. FAIL.

WEDNESDAY 10/12/11: Same time warp as Tuesday. FAIL.

THURSDAY 10/13/11: Aiden helped me make cupcakes to take to the sitter's house for Nolan's birthday since the boys won't be there next week. Obviously a perfect photo op. FAIL.

FRIDAY 10/14/11: Miserable cold settles in my face. Absolutely no photos. FAIL.

Okay, so now that I've wasted your time since you obviously stopped by to check out my photos, I apologize. But I guarantee you THERE WILL BE PHOTOS next week because I'm on vacation (SQUEE!!!), and a certain someone has a first birthday in a few days. Also, plans to head to the apple orchard/pumpkin patch. Excitement looms, but not quite yet.

Want to link up with folks who ACTUALLY TOOK PHOTOS this week? Head on over to Amy's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment