Sunday, October 9, 2011

Walkin' for a Cause

I've been wanting to walk with my cousin's team for our local Walk Now for Autism Speaks for a few years. Luckily, this year we were actually available to do it (two years ago we were in Hilton Head, last year I was RIDICULOUSLY pregnant), and we couldn't have asked for a better day--bright sunshine and highs in the lower seventies at step-off. As with the March for Babies, it's a humbling experience to participate in a walk; the various t-shirts on the teams of supporter hint at stories untold. I'm happy to have been a member of Skye's the Limit this year, and I hope the boys and I can participate for years to come!

Our honoree, Miss Skye

Aiden had a great time hanging out with Aunt Julie :)

Like father like daughter..like crabs?!

Brutus showed up! But he was whisked away before Aiden could refuse a photo with him...

2 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to join the walk this year!!!! And what great photos you got too! :)

    ReplyDelete