Monday, October 24, 2011

Mommy & Me Monday

This is my first Mommy & Me Monday! :)

After Nolan went to bed Friday night, Mike still had some homework to do, so Aiden & I cuddled on the couch to watch "The Sword in the Stone." It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice to hang out with the A-Dawg, especially since he sat still and watched the entire movie! I really enjoyed sharing something with him that I watched as a little kid. Too fun.


Want to link up? Head on over to Krystyn's blog :)

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

2 comments:

  1. that is a cute picture! and yeah for the buckeyes! :) from another ohio mommy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it when you get that one on one quiet and still time. It doesn't happen very often.

    ReplyDelete